Sunday, July 26, 2009

THE DAY I GOT FREE RAY-BANS

7-24-09 1

Don't you LOVE getting unexpected gifts in the mail? Imagine my delight to find a pair of Ray-Ban New Wayfarers waiting in my mailbox Friday afternoon. They were a very lovely suprise thank-you gift from the awesome Lucky Style Spotter. Woot! Woot!

7-24-09 2

In the spirit of what my one friend has coined "Kyla Freedom Week," I cut another inch or so off of my cut-offs. I'm still not completely in love with my gams, but they're the only ones I'm getting, so I'll flaunt 'em ... around the house, anyway. I also figure that if they were any smaller, then my waist wouldn't look as little in comparison. Seriously, I can rationalize anything.
I didn't really go anywhere, but still felt pretty retro and cute in my rockin' ACDC baseball tee (TJ Maxx, $10) and freshly shorn (almost) daisy dukes. And of course, the new shades...

12 comments:

  1. You look awesome!!! The shorts are cool. And the Ray-bans! How freaking cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....How cool are you!?! Totally RAD I tell ya, totally RAD! Your gams are fiercely sexy...the definition in those muscles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady, you have killer legs! Rock those DDs! (and by DDs, I mean Daisy Dukes, not the other kind...)

    ...awkward silence

    Anyway, flippin' awesome shades, too!! Lucky gal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're freakin rocking those shorts, shirts, and sunnies, you look awesome!

    Let me tell you, i am not in love with my legs either, i actually sometimes feel like they should be smaller cause i am so small, but they decided to be huge and...muscular, so oh well, at least they are strong enough that they can take me anywhere! and hey at least i have legs right? some people wish they hadn't lost theirs, so at least i should feel blessed :)

    You always look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such an inspiration! As a college student experiencing the exodus of my teen years, I've been trying super hard to leave all my self-consciousness behind! Choosing to forgive yourself for not being perfect is a lot easier said than done though.
    Thank you for being such a wonderful example!
    You are so beautiful and I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT! I WANT RAYBANS...preferably free, so can you whore yourself out so I can have em? Thanks!

    LOL!

    Rock those gams!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and so awesome that you got gifted those Wayfarers:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also have recently been cutting off jeans as shorts and I love them. Free Ray-Bans, that would make my day, I rock a pair of lookalikes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. having fun with your Ray-Bans and having fun with Photoshop LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit, I also love the black&white/color effects of the pictures!)

    annamudrenko.onsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking hot lady! yay for free stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://www.raybanukstore.org/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from my awesome readers, so let me know what you're thinking! If you don't have a blog, please leave your email, so that I can respond and/or answer any questions. Always, Kyla

Related Posts with Thumbnails