Monday, December 3, 2012

new beginning

11-28-12 2

Well ... that was an interesting and unintended little break.  What a week!

It's amazing how life takes you to so many unexpected places.  Since my last post, my world has been a whirl!  I have gotten a new job, people!  This lady will be a full-timer once again, and I couldn't be more excited!

11-28-12 1 11-28-12 4 11-28-12 3

Once again, I find myself on a career path that I never could have expected.  I'll tell you more about it when I officially start in a few days.  But I can say that I'm super excited to find a place where my creative mind and business thinking can live in harmony.

And it turns out I may end up with a little extra content for ye old blog.  My new adventure requires a professional dress code.  We're talking hose, heels and suits.  And I'm kind of stoked about it!  Of course, it means a little shopping and a lot of transition, but I'm excited to document it.

If you're in the market for a new job, wear this.  It worked for me!

11-28-12 5

Kohls jacket (Get the look!)
Target skirt (Get your own!)
JCP shoes (Get the look!)
eShakti blouse, c/o (Get the look!)
...
Shop my closet on Smashion!
Follow Blue Collar Catwalk on Twitter, Facebook and Bloglovin!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new job, love that outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing, Kyla! Congratulations...I cannot wait to hear about it and see your working wardrobe. You deserve all the great opportunities that come your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new job! And I love this outfit. Lovely colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the new job! The burgundy seperates look sharp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! That is so exciting! Can't wait to see how your style evolves as you start this new transition!

    xoxo,

    Laura

    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more! I agree that it always helps to dress for success - the most important part of that is that it makes YOU feel like a million bucks... and that always helps me do a better job at anything I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the new job! I can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That jacket is NOT from Kohl's. I'm literally about to sprint there. Such a beautiful faux suit :)

    Samantha @ Sam ipsa loquitur

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from my awesome readers, so let me know what you're thinking! If you don't have a blog, please leave your email, so that I can respond and/or answer any questions. Always, Kyla

Related Posts with Thumbnails