Friday, November 16, 2012

layer upon layer

11-15-12 1 11-15-12 2

I'm so glad to see the weekend here.  It's been an odd week.  My body has finally given way to the nasty junk that's been plaguing nearly everyone around me.  Nothing like a stuffy, painful head to put a damper in your week.  So, when the going gets tough, the tough puts on her comfiest knits.

11-15-12 3 11-15-12 4

These ponte pants were probably one of my best purchases from last year.  They are the perfect under-layer to a dress or tunic.  And when the nip in the air is just a bit too much for tights, they are the warmest and comfiest option.

In other news, I will be turning another year older on Sunday.  I can barely believe how quickly time flies!

11-15-12 5 11-15-12 6
DIY Dress (Get the look!)
Old Navy Trench (Get the look!)
INC pants (Get the look!)
Jeffrey Campbell shoes (Get the look!)
Target beanie (Get your own!)

...
Shop my closet on Smashion!
Follow Blue Collar Catwalk on Twitter, Facebook and Bloglovin!

8 comments:

  1. I love that leopard print dress! I hope you have a fantastic birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Kyla!!!!!! You look so comfy and chic. You wear your illness well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pants, - the whole outfit is fantastic, you look great! I hope you have a super fun and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy belated birthday, Kyla! You look amazing...great look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layering look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look lovely all layered up! the slouchy hat is our favorite!
    have a great birthday weekend :)

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice....really love the look....hat, clutch bag, leopard, necklace, clogs. Happy Birthday, Honey!!!! Love ya lots <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love it.myou look very mysterious and sexy! Very very nice

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from my awesome readers, so let me know what you're thinking! If you don't have a blog, please leave your email, so that I can respond and/or answer any questions. Always, Kyla

Related Posts with Thumbnails